Deliver with us
Be your own boss and rapidly grow your business
Hire a team of drivers and manage deliveries with your own fleet as an Independent Delivery Contractor (IDC).
Your revenues only depend on your entrepreneurial spirit, your performance, and your ambition.
Becoming an Independent Delivery Contractor
Why become an Independent Delivery Contractor?
Want to have your own successful business without the administrative headaches? Our cutting-edge route optimization technology and stellar support network help you grow.
Grow your team and your income
Build your own team of drivers and be compensated for each delivery your business makes. Your business can grow by diversifying routes and hiring drivers across Canada. We have 60+ locations for you to choose from. At the end of the year, it could mean significant annual revenues for your business.
Maximize profit with our Driver App
Your team members will be equipped with our Driver App that is simple and safe to use. Every time they work, they will have access to their day's optimized delivery route. This comes with crystal clear directions to help them get where they need to go. Our app is self-learning and analyzes routes, weather, driver affinity, and more. So you maximize delivery density – along with your revenue.
Be your own boss
Our Independent Delivery Contractors are Intelcom service providers and not employees. We believe insisting on exclusivity is unfair to entrepreneurs like you. It’s your business. You took the risk. We respect that. You’ll never be held captive under our brand. On the contrary, you’re free to grow your business the way you see fit, with your team of drivers.
Deliveries on a day-to-day basis
As an Intelcom service provider, you'll need to build a team of qualified drivers. They will need to provide our customers quality service 7 days a week.
- Ensuring efficiency of loading and delivery performance for your team.
- Assigning routes and deliveries to your team members.
- Managing team members’ arrivals and departures and keeping track of their daily routes.
- Identifying any issues and discussed them with Intelcom.
- Carrying out an average of 110 to 150 stops per driver with your own fleet of vehicles (minimum 270 cubic feet).
- Managing your resources to sometimes deal with large increases in seasonal volume demand.
At the end of the day, it will be up to you to organize and motivate your drivers so they can offer the best of themselves. An efficient and friendly delivery team results in satisfied customers, and that’s what’s most important.
Ready to take the next step?
Business opportunities await Canada-wide.
Be your own boss, manage your delivery teams and grow your business with Intelcom.
Fill out this form to learn more and show your interest.
Hot market right now:
- Prevost, QC
- Victoria, BC
- Kelowna, BC
- Kamloops, BC
- Edmonton, AB
Frequently Asked Questions
At Intelcom, our clients' parcels are delivered by independent contractors and their drivers. You can visit the Independent Delivery Contractors (IDC) page to find out more.
Due to COVID-19, our delivery procedures have been adapted to offer a contactless service. Customers are no longer expected to sign on our independent delivery contractors’ devices according to social distancing measures. Our independent delivery contractor will sign N / A (Not available) after making sure the package has been delivered to a safe location.
Our employees and independent delivery contractors follow appropriate COVID-19 hygienic guidelines. We have implemented strict hygienic measures in all our facilities and we have increased the frequency of our installations’ cleaning. Our measures include but are not limited to:
- Mandatory body temperature check upon arrival at any Intelcom premises;
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of stations, every morning and every night;
- Social distancing measures;
- All station employees must wear masks and use disposable gloves while at the facility whereas delivery associates must wear the masks and gloves throughout the service day;
- Stringent cleaning measures several times daily on all surfaces, screens, handwashing stations, restrooms, and more;
- Use of plexiglass panels at every checkout point;
- Clear protocols in case of contamination.
Our delivery hours are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week.